on

A Poem To My Foster Dog

A Poem To My Foster Dog
I am the bridge.between what was and what can be.
I am the pathway to a new life.

I am made of mush,because my heart melted when i saw you.
matted sore ,limping depressed lonely.unwanted, afraid to love,

For one little time you are mine. i will feed you with my own hand.
I will love you with my whole heart.
I will make you whole.

I am made of steel. because when the time comes,
when you are well,and sleek.
when your eyes shine. and your tail wags with joy  then comes the heard part.

I will let you go -not without a tear, but without a regret.
for you are safe forever-
A new dog needs me now !

Connect With Us. Facebook/tomydogs. Twitter/TDtomydogs. Plus.google.com/u/0/+TomyDogs. Tumblr.com/blog/tomydogs. Join us On.
Share, Quotations From Tomy Dogs, Connecting Hearts and Minds Through Beautiful Golden Words to Explore, Improve, Inspire & Motivate Yourself..


Popular Posts