on

A Rescued Dog's Baggage

A Rescued Dog's Baggage 
Now that i'm home,bathed,settled and fed ,
All nicely tucked in my warm new bed.
I'd like to open my baggage lest i forget,
There i s so mush to carry -so much to regret.

humm... yes thee it is, right on the top.

Let's unpack Loneliness,Heartache and loss;
And there by my leash hides fear and shame.

As i look on these things i tried so hard to leave-
I still have to unpack my baggage called pain.

I loved them, the others, the ones who left me,
But i wasn't good enough - for they didn't want me.

Will you add to my baggage?
Will you help me unpack?

Or will just look at my things
and take me right back ?
Do you have the time to help me unpack?

To put away my baggage,to never repack?
I pray they you do-i'm so tired you see,
But i do come with baggage-
Will you still want me ?

Connect With Us. Facebook/tomydogs. Twitter/TDtomydogs. Plus.google.com/u/0/+TomyDogs. Tumblr.com/blog/tomydogs. Join us On.
Share, Quotations From Tomy Dogs, Connecting Hearts and Minds Through Beautiful Golden Words to Explore, Improve, Inspire & Motivate Yourself..

Popular Posts