on

A Sweet Cat Thinking

Let me tell you about my Mom ... she has to be the luckiest person in the world ... she has such a perfect and wonderful life ... And it's all because she has the honor of doing things for ME all day ... every morning when she wakes up she gets to give me my breakfast, then she gets to clean my cat box, and brush me, and go to the store to get me boxes and toys ... and if she's really good I let her rub my belly for hours and sometimes I let her kiss me and cuddle me ... life doesn't get any better than that, she is truly blessed
Connect With Us. Facebook/tomydogs. Twitter/TDtomydogs. Plus.google.com/u/0/+TomyDogs. Tumblr.com/blog/tomydogs. Join us On.
Share, Quotations From Tomy Dogs, Connecting Hearts and Minds Through Beautiful Golden Words to Explore, Improve, Inspire & Motivate Yourself..

Popular Posts